Policy & Scheduling
- We require 24 hours notice if you are unable to come to your appointment (voicemail, email, call, or text). If proper notice is NOT given, you will be financially responsible for the appointment and may pay by redeeming your Groupon, gift certificate, or by cash or card.
- Because some medical conditions can spread or become irritated by massage, steam, or essential oils, your therapist has the right to suggest changes to the session or cancel the session, for your safety. If you have questions, you may email the therapist ahead of time or get written approval from your physician.
- Please do not bring your children to your massage session, since it is time you have set aside to care for yourself, and interruptions will take away from the quality of the session.
- If you arrive late or begin late due to paperwork or restroom break, your session may be shortened to ensure that appointments following yours start on time. When this happens, you will be responsible for the full cost of the original appointment length.
- Please understand that we will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items and we ask that you leave valuable items at home.
- Our services are not sexual. Any inappropriate behavior will result in a canceled session and police involvement.
A credit card can be asked to reserve and save your appointment.
You can check your appointment or see available appointment day/times by visiting Appointments
Please arrive 10 minutes early to fill out a client intake form, so that the paperwork does not reduce your appointment time. A customized treatment will give you better results!
Late Arrival Policy: “Your late arrival will require that I end the session at the scheduled time, meaning your session will, unfortunately, be shorter today. I have reserved this time for you and only you and have other people scheduled after your time.”
50% service charge for no-call, no-show or cancellation of appointment without sufficient time notified.
Prices, Specials and policies are subject to change.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for information.